Our vision for the healthy minds priority is ‘Better Lives, Brighter Futures: promoting, respecting and improving the mental health and wellbeing of everyone to live happy, healthy at home
Our work will focus on the areas below.
- To deliver a transformed community mental health model based on the localities and communities in our partnership
- To ensure people are prepared for adulthood and have access to good housing, employment and training
- To reduce the inequalities faced by people, with mental health issues, learning disabilities or who have autism experience, in accessing health and care
- To improve our acute crisis and liaison services for mental health across our district
- To deliver on the Long-Term Plan ambitions for MHLDA