How we make decisions
In this section of our website we want to guide you through some of the ways we make decisions across our partnership.
This includes how our Bradford District and Craven Health and Care Partnership Board, takes on delegated responsibility as a committee of the NHS West Yorkshire Integrated Care Board. We have tried to keep the information in this section as easy to read as possible, please note however some of the documents will include legal and technical language.
In this section you can find out more about the following:
- Our place-based partnership board – a committee of the NHS West Yorkshire Integrated Care Board. The board meets in public, this meeting takes place every two months and we move locations so that we give people across our partnership a chance to attend, should you choose to do so.
- Read our partnership board papers – this section gives you the chance to read papers from all our partnership board meetings as well as finding out when our next meeting is taking place.
- Our partnership leadership executive – this is our other key decision making body. This group meets in private.
- Our sub-committees and our forums – these groups inform and support our place-based partnership board
- Our strategic partnering agreement, strategy and joint forward plan – find out how this helps creates the right conditions for all our partners when we are making shared decisions
- Our governance handbook – this section helps you find out more about all the decision making processes, the handbook complements and underpins our strategic partnership agreement